Platform Engineer - Data Governance (REF.: KJ/0521)
Data governance - Platform Engineer
Warszawa, Umowa B2B / Umowa o pracę
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Data Governance engineering support – environments & access management, monitoring, platform upgrades
- User support and Collibra issues resolution
- Collibra configuration management
- Support production releases of new Collibra features
- Building the knowledgebase and internal documentation to provide users self-service capability
The position is ideal for you if you:
- have experience in enterprise application configuration management (backups, monitoring, environment management)
and in application support including support cases management throughout the entire support lifecycle.
- can jump into a complex situation, issue resolution and clear communication to business stakeholders.
- know English very well.
- are very well organized and conscientious.
Would also be great if you:
- know Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) development.
- worked in SCRUM / Agile.
- have experinece in banking/finance.
- know: GIT, SQL and scripting programming languages.
Joining Margo you can expect:
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events
If you want to get to know Margo culture better, take a look at: