NODE.JS DEVELOPER (REF.: KJ/0921)
Back-end - Node.js
Warszawa, Umowa B2B / Umowa o pracę
As a Node.js Developer, you will work on strategic projects in e-commerce area. You will be responsible for integrating internal systems and external ones, such as Shopify. The systems stand on AWS. You will work in a distributed team and stay up to date with good practice and latest technologies.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Creating backend solutions using Node.js,
- Integrating internal systems and external ones (such as Shopify),
- Delivering enterprise scale software on cloud-based infrastructure,
- Taking requirements and bringing them to product completion,
- Being accountable for high quality code and use of Best Practice approach,
- Staying up to date with the latest technologies.
The position is ideal for you if:
- You have at least 3 years of commercial experience in Node.js programming (must have),
- You are familiar with AWS,
- You are able to understand requirements and map to technical implementation,
- You are self-motivated team player with good problem solving skills,
- You speak English very well (must have).
It would also be great if:
- You know Terraform, React, TeamCity or Jenkins,
- You have some experience with Python.
Joining Margo you can expect:
- Ability to work in international consulting company on ambitious projects,
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation,
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card,
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies,
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how,
- Possibility to use our library free of charge,
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration),
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them,
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events.
If you want to get to know Margo culture better, take a look at: