Automation Tester with C# (REF.: MM/0621)
Automation - Automation Tester - Test Automation Engineer - Tester
Wrocław, Umowa B2B / Umowa o pracę
As a Test Automation Engineer you will be a part of Team responsible for testing UI and backend of production critical systems, navigating in an Agile environment, working with system that calculates counterparty credit risk, as large and distributed Risk Management System that utilizes C# stack, Monte Carlo calculations on Cloud (Azure).
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining Test Automation frameworks and testing environments for UI testing and reconciliation checks,
- Improving Test Coverage, reviewing and filling gaps in existing automation,
- Participating in Daily Scrum meetings,
- Test execution and reporting,
- Frequent interaction with project peers: BA, PM, Dev Team across the globe.
The position is ideal for you if:
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in test automation development and/or software development,
- You have good working knowledge of: C#, SQL, GIT,
- You have knowledge of framework tools like Selenium Web Driver, TestStackWhite or other,
- You speak English very well (must have).
It would also be great if:
- You know PowerShell, Python, TeamCity transporter,
- You have ISTQB Certification(s),
- You have good understanding of SDLC under Agile (SCRUM) environment, TDD/BDD, Continuous Integration.
Joining Margo you can expect:
- Ability to work in international consulting company on ambitious projects,
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation,
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card,
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies,
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how,
- Possibility to use our library free of charge,
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration),
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them,
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events.
If you want to get to know Margo culture better, take a look at: