C# - Commando RAD - Java - Python - RAD DEVELOPER
London, Permanent Contract
Margo is a Tech Native consulting firm accompanying companies in their digital transformation on highly technical complex projects. Its offers are organized around 4 expertise: Business Agility, High Performance IT, Data to Business and IT Modernization.
By putting innovation at the heart of its model, Margo guides companies in their strategic choices and in the creation of new technologies, in order to design their competitive advantage.
Join Margo in the UK (London)
Margo is seeking for Commando RAD with proficient experience in development (Java, Python, C#), and investment banking experience is a must to have.
Our client is global investment banking and one of the largest banking groups in the world.
As part of Global Markets Risk and PnL Technology, the Rapid Application Development team is responsible for the development and maintenance of the RAD front office framework servicing the needs of the Commodities, Equity derivatives, FX, Equities, Credit, Rate desks.
These desks are responsible for actively trading equities, Indexes, Bonds and Commodities derivatives across London, Paris, Luxemburg, Geneva, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore, amongst other regions. The department is also responsible for looking after associated Quantitative Research, Middle Office, Risk and Regulatory areas aligned with the above desks
Your Key Reponsabilities:
- Work as a business aligned RAD developer in our front office Technology team
- Work on the enhancement and maintenance of the RAD FO reporting, market data contribution, risk and PnL framework
- Use Rapid Application Development techniques for quick turn-around of high-profile projects
You are the success candidate if:
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of front-office risk and PnL support and development
- Good understanding of equities and commodities products
- Good knowledge of JAVA, C#, Python, Excel / VBA, Python, SQL (SQL Server, Oracle) and HTML/CSS/XLST
- Candidates with proven experience should also have had good exposure to Derivatives, ideally in a front-office facing role, and an in-depth understanding of the business
- Solid grasps of JAVA / .NET C# / Python with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Highly motivated to work directly for a front-office IT team
- Proactive and flexible approach to dealing with challenges
- Strong communication and analytical skills – able to work with trading desks, business management, Quantitative Research and IT teams to build and deliver solutions
- Analytical Skills – ability to follow complex quantitative concepts
- Able to work independently and deliver when under pressure and time constraints
- Acts with discipline
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency and accountability for identifying and managing conduct