You will work on both strategic and business-as-usual application enhancements and defects for the projects in the areas of integration with different systems and applications, development of portlets and widgets for content on boarding and re-engineering of existing application interfaces.
You will be able to acquire unique and highly valuable skills related to ServiceNow platform development. ServiceNow is currently a leader in the world of IT Service Management and is being a tool of choice for most Fortune 100 Companies. ServiceNow was named the most innovative platform in the world by Forbes Magazine in 2018.
- Participating in project as a Developer and Agile Team Member making sure that deliverables are completed in a timely manner according to requirements.
- Driving ServiceNow and Request Management process improvements aiming at high performance and ease of use of systems.
- Being accountable for high quality code and usage of Best Practice approach.
- Sharing software development techniques with others.
- Demonstrating expertise in web application development, utilizing current industry standard tools and framework.
- Building automatic test cases in Selenium.
- Building out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers.
- Collaborating with business analysts and back-end developers to define functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Rapidly designing, prototyping and iterating on creative concepts to meet the user requirements.
- Working with technology partners and vendors as required.
- Partnering with regional teams to enhance the team’s operational support model and processes for continued scalability to the business.
- Dealing quickly with changing priorities (e.g. new regulatory requirements).
- Participating in code reviews.
- You have experience with web services API integration (Rest, SOAP).
- You are able to understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- You understand general user experience and UI design principles.
- You know English very well.
- understand ITIL framework.
- worked in SCRUM methodology.
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events