JAVA DEVELOPER (REF.: MM/1119)
As a Java Developer you will work in Agile with iSIR (Intuitive Standard Investment Reporting) application in the bank. You will collaborate closely with UI developers and testers.
iSIR is serves ad hoc reporting for high net individuals as well as periodical and regulatory reporting for all bank’s clients. The application therefore needs a high flexibility in terms of scalability and opportunities to individualize reports. Reporting includes customized reports, various analyses, classifications and benchmark comparisons. The reports can be produced periodically or on demand. iSIR is both being used by advanced users, where we offer more sophisticated functionalities and configuration options, but also by end clients where we offer basic functionalities. All report could be configured providing charts, tables, sorting, top/bottom figures fully customized and adopted to client needs.
- Writing code in Java as target language.
- Working on iSIR application within an agile project team - you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects.
- Participating in the development with close cooperation of UI developers and testers.
- You know Java and Spring Framework very well.
- You have some GUI experience.
- You are familiar with JPA (Hibernate), EJB, JMS, web and RESTful services.
- You have experience with unit testing (JUnit).
- You know relational database (Oracle) and SQL knowledge.
- You worked in Scrum team.
- You know English very well.
- Spring Batch
- Design patters
- Financial industry.
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events