JAVA DEVELOPER (REF.: MS/0320)
As a Java Developer you will work with a workflow tool used by Compliance & Risk department in bank. Tool gathers lots of information from many different systems to generate reports. It works similarly to a ticketing system with the defined path of approvals.
You will work in a long-term project. The project is in an early development stage implemented using most recent technologies like Spring-Boot, ReactJS, Docker. The team consists of experienced and ambitious developers and gives a huge growth potential. The project is lead in a truly agile manner giving a lot of freedom as well as responsibility to the self-organizing team. Your tasks will be focused on development of new functionalities and inner extending.
- developing user-friendly and intuitive solutions.
- supporting the test manager and testing teams by active communication, reviewing test cases and test reports.
- applying Continuous Integration/Development and Testing Techniques.
- practicing Agile and XP development.
- active collaborating with business, IT and testing guides.
- Java and Spring (incl. Spring Boot),
- testing (unit tests, integration test, etc.),
- CI/CD concept,
- English very well.
- experience with cloud.
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events