Java Developer (Ref:KJ/0319)
Big Data - Java - Spring
Wrocław, Permanent or B2B contract
Overview of business area or project:
RFIT data management is seeking a well-qualified individual for Senior Java Developer - Big Data role to work with the architect. You will take care of complex, interrelated applications and systems being designed for today& big data platforms, and will work with dynamic technologies and internal partners to analyze and define unusual and creative solutions for achieving strategic business goals.
- You will contribute towards the technical direction of the platform by being involved in technical design and delivery of components and the overall green field, strategic system.
- Working with Big Data, In-Memory, distributed and event-driven systems environment.
- Develop good quality designs and implementation to deliver the specified requirements, considering both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Working as part of global and diversified team to improve the development process for the delivery of the Data Service Layer components.
- You will participate in all phases of software development lifecycle: specification, development, testing and deployment.
Overview of the department / team:
- Small and dynamic local team (size of 8 technologists). Exposure to very interesting technical challenges.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- You have 4+ years of experience designing and developing complex, high throughput, multi-tier, highly scalable and fault tolerant data architecture solutions ideally with more than 1+ years specializing in big data architecture.
- You have 2+ years of hands-on experience with Spring framework including Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Data.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- You have experience (at least 1 year) with Big Data technologies and platforms, specifically deep understanding of one or more major Hadoop distributions and various ecosystem components (e.g. Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Impala, Spark etc.).
- Experience in Scala is a plus.
Joining Margo you can expect:
- Ability to work in international consulting company, a leader in its industry in France
- Ambitious projects in the IT sector
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Opportunities for development (planning career paths, trainings, opportunities to switch between projects, including changes of position, opportunities to engage in additional activities)
- Very good atmosphere of work, integration events