HR Administrative Assistant
London, Permanent Contract
Created in 2005 in Paris, Margo is a global IT consulting company with more than 350 employees spread across France, the United Kingdom and Poland. Margo helps companies in the management of their projects from creation to deployment to quickly deliver innovative and efficient technologies. We focus on niche services with high technical complexity: High Performance IT, Data to Business, Business Agility and IT for Business.
Margo UK has been established for 2 years now with a team of 15+ Delivery Consultants, fully dedicated to the financial industry (investment banking and hedge fund). We are helping our customers through a wide range of services from IT production and support engineering to quantitative development and data science.
To develop our subsidiary in London, we are currently looking for a HR Administrative Assistant with 2 to 8 years of experience in sales and HR administration. We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic, result-oriented team member, who is able to work independently and grow with the company.
Missions and responsibilities:
You will be in charge of or contribute to the business administration and the HR part through various tasks :
1) Business/Invoice management :
- Contract management : Creation, closing, renewal for employees and external providers etc…
- Customer invoices management
- Expenses management
- Control and cutt off closing with Sales manager
- End of Month process management
2) Human Resources :
- Follow up end-to-end hiring process
- Contract management
- Work certificates and expenses management
- Health Care / Pension Fund
- Monthly preparation of the payroll data
- Updating data payroll (salary increase, moving address,…)
This full-time London-based position is an opportunity to gain a strong work experience in an increasingly competitive international environment. This position will allow you to develop your skills in many aspects of a consultancy company while benefiting from an experienced and constructive senior management team.
You already have experiences in sales administration or/and HR administration, and you want to develop your skills in this sector.
Thanks to your solid interpersonal skills, strong team spirit, autonomy, rigor and your solution-oriented mindset, you are comfortable with growing and changing contexts.
If not native, English is fluently spoken and written.
Between 2 to 8 years of experience.
Duration and contractual forms:
- Duration: permanent contract, long term, full time position based in London
- Excellent scope for progression through a variety of routes
- Fantastic modern offices in the City of London
- Pension scheme
- Bupa Health Care
- Regular monthly socials, and quarterly/yearly events
- Salary £25,000-30,000 a year