Cloud Solution Architect (Ref.: MK 05/19)
Warsaw, Permanent or B2B contract
Overview of business area or project:
Design and delivery of the key products and services related to information security. The main area of responsibility is cloud security (IAM, CASB, DLP, RMS, classification, storage security and data anonymization). The scope is Azure environment with focus on PaaS and Big Data use-cases and Office 365 environment. Additionally, working with the following on-premises technology: DLP, IRM, PKI and internet facing applications.
As a member of the team, you are responsible for:
- Preparing and presenting strategy that define Data Protection activities in the Bank
- Acting as a liaison with other team to elicit their security requirements for Cloud Security and Data
- Protection Products
- Identifying gaps and deficiencies in the Bank’s security landscape and working with other architecture functions on defining strategy to address them.
- Working alongside product management to help define and shape the product and service strategy. Acting as the voice of the customer within the solution design process
- Converting requirements into the business cases, translate it into architecture and design for solutions providing IT security infrastructure.
- Design technical blueprints for the solution based on requirements from various stakeholders including:
- Business Customers, Compliance, Risk, IT Security and IT Architecture.
- Ensuring that individual security solutions form an effective, holistic security mechanism.
- Documenting the conceptual, physical and logical configuration of vendor products, in-house solutions and other technical components with necessary and sufficient detail.
- Working with engineering leads, SMEs and external parties ensuring product and service are designed in line with security architectural guiding principles, Bank’s control environment and industry best practices.
The position is ideal for you if you have:
- Overall 8+ years of experience which span one or more IT disciplines like: designing, development and/or deployment of software or infrastructure in the relevant areas
- Overall 4+ years of experience in a role dedicated to architecting/implementing solutions utilizing recognized design and architecture patterns and industry standards
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud Security and Data Protection concepts and the IT Security Domain
- Confident, assertive and effective communication skills (together with strong influencing skills)
- Experience in targeting materials and communication to a wide range of audiences at all levels in the organization.
- Fluent written and spoken English
Would also be great if you have the following (nice to have):
- Engineering/hands-on experience with cloud security and deployment, data leakage prevention, information right management, public key infrastructure and web applications security.
- Experience in financial sector
- Experience and good knowledge of global jurisdictional practices/financial regulators requirements
- Security certification: CISSP, CISA, CSSLP, TOGAF
Joining Margo you can expect:
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events