BUSINESS ANALYST (REF.: MM/0919)
As a Business Analyst you will join End-User-Services department within the global technology infrastructure division of a bank and a small “authentication technology” team looking after the software and hardware tokens as well as processes and tools used with internal accounts to log on to computers, applications and resources.
You will join several funded projects and initiatives currently ‘in flight’ in the End-User authentication space. Team is focused on End-User user-experience, tools, workflows and processes with service owners, capability owners, engineers and support teams. Challenges are: technology complexities and interdependencies and organizational complexities (numerous of stakeholders and teams involved).
- Assisting the product manager/capability owner with project artefacts, requirements management and a multitude of deliverables
- Facilitating the enforcement of Smart Cards and Virtual Smart Cards in 2019, specifically in locations outside Switzerland
- Working through dependencies (e.g. printers, applications and remote access)
- Driving global Smart Card CIP (Card Issue Person) harmonization
- Creating articles & documents which help the strengthen BAU workflows
- Working side by side with IT operational teams to complete deployments and handovers to IT Ops
- Supporting end-users, testing new solutions and correctly analyzing technical problems
- Assisting the ongoing stream of iDesktop Build related changes
- Helping in management of the multiple application management delivery
- Driving integration within the End User Services department
- You have experience in: Business Analysis, IT infrastructure and Project Management.
- You are analytical person with evidence mindset.
- You feel strong in workflow management knowledge.
- You have Excel and Power Point skills.
- You know English very well.
- You have experience with authentication and/or logon.
- You finished university education in computer science or similar.
- You have negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in international consulting company, a leader in its industry in France
- Ambitious projects in the IT sector
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Opportunities for development (planning career paths, trainings, opportunities to switch between projects, including changes of position, opportunities to engage in additional activities)
- Very good atmosphere of work, integration events