Business Analyst (Ref.: MM/0219)
Agile - Banking - Busisnes Analysis
Wrocław, Permanent or B2B contract
As a Business Analyst, you will join the team responsible for the integration of a third party application used for:
- Pre-deal origination workflow and post execution monitoring and life-cycle management.
- Dedicated workflow, enquiry, and portfolio management system to provide holistic view of entire Secured Lending & Real Asset Lending portfolio
- Leverage strategic firm standard risk systems
- Integration with Operations, Finance, and CRO
As a member of the team, you are responsible for:
- Gathering requirements by conducting workshops/one or one discussions with the business teams/SME’s.
- Analyzing, evaluating, and verifying requirements by working closely with other development, verification team members & business representatives.
- Documenting the requirement in JIRA as User stories and providing proper acceptance criteria.
- Creating use cases and scenarios for the given requirements
- Providing status, raising issues, and communicating necessary information to ITPL and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings
- Facilitating and assisting in the Story point estimation / task estimation process related to test activities in an Agile Environment.
The position is ideal for you if:
- You have excellent analytical skills, understanding of project life cycles, and ability to ensure that the requirements from the business are gathered in the appropriate manner
- You have knowledge of financial products / experience in banking
- You have proven analytical, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- You have excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have willingness to learn new skills and "get the job done" attitude
- You have attention to details and ability to work independently as well as part of a group
- You speak English very well.
Joining Margo you can expect:
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events