BUSINESS ANALYST/PROJECT MANAGER (REF.: MM/0919)
As a Business Analyst/ Project Manager you will have the opportunity to work on the development of the central, global internet platform for one of the biggest banks in the world. You will collaborate closely with business and you will gain opportunity to work directly with many stakeholders representing different business areas. You will be focus mostly on business analysis - 80% and around 20% on project management.
You will work on a modern marketing cloud solution covering all the aspects of a digital marketing cloud. This is high visible project implemented using cutting edge technologies and toolset inside bank.
- collecting business requirements
- incorporating project management activities along with solution knowledge and delivery expertise
- owning the technical solution and direct engagement with business and IT development teams
- planning, documenting and driving the application high quality delivery
- working together with the delivery manager to progress project tasks, releases, sprint cycles and application management across the platform
- evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, managing project constraints, uncovering areas for improvement and getting the resources working on project activities
- You have degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar subject.
- You worked and gained at least 3 years of experiences as a Business Analyst/Project Manager/Scrum Master.
- You know Agile methodologies and project management frameworks.
- You can work under pressure and deliver tangible, high-quality results within tight deadlines.
- You worked in an international and matrix-structured organization.
- You know English very well.
- You have experience with digital marketing.
- You are team player.
- You can learn and adapt quickly.
- You have excellent negotiation skill.
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events