BIG DATA DEVELOPER (REF.: MM/1119)
As a Big Data Developer you will join the highly regarded and global Product Control IT team. Their skillset includes data science, business analysis, programming in various languages (e.g. Python, Java, VBA), quality assurance, test management and beyond.
You will work on several projects implementing technology solutions enabling Product Control within a bank. You will work with complex matrix of stakeholders and you will be responsible for complex data flows engineering.
- Developing Big Data solutions in Product Control and wider CFO IT
- Preparing tech design in assigned projects
- Cooperating with local Data Scientists and Business Analysts on implementation of solutions in our Big Data stack
- Cooperating with other Big Data Developers globally
- You have experience in Big Data.
- You know at least basic of Python and you are open for working with it.
- You know Spark, Bash, Hadoop (HDFS).
- You worked with Big Data querying tools such as Hive, Impala.
- You have experience NoSQL databases such as HBase, Cassandra.
- You are familiar with Java and/or Scala (nice to have).
- You know English very well.
- Ability to work in international consulting company in ambitious projects
- Permanent contract or B2B cooperation
- Benefits such as medical care and sports card
- Co-financing of trainings, certification exams and post-graduate studies
- Internal training and the possibility of using our know-how
- Possibility to use our library free of charge
- Individual approach and development opportunities (career path planning, ability to change the project and position, possibility to get involved in outside-project activities with additional remuneration)
- Possibility to influence the shape of the company, openness to your ideas and willingness to implement them
- Very good working atmosphere, integration events