At Margo, we pay a special attention to recruitment
At Margo, we all care about recruitment
- Applicants successively meet an HR representative, one of our Consultants and one of our Clients. Thus, consultants voluntarily participate in the recruitment of their colleagues. Moreover, they are encouraged to recommend Margo and to participate in our Recommendation Program.
- Step 1: Meeting HR During this first talk, we try to understand what are your motivations and evolution wishes. Our aim is to make sure that your profile matches our career plans. Our advise: be prepared to be challenged about your tech culture and, in exchange, challenge us by asking all the questions you may have!
- Step 2: Meeting a consultant During this second stage, you meet one of our Consultant, expert in your domain. The goal is to assess your skills and reasoning abilities. During this interview, you also have the opportunity to freely talk with a Consultant about his experience at Margo. Our advice: our Consultants are not here to assess your knowledge but your way to resolve a problem, so do not hesitate to think aloud.
- Step 3 : Meeting with our Client Our Clients also want to know you – your skills, personality and way of thinking. That is why it is so important to meet with them. It is also opportunity for you to meet people, you suppose to work with in the team and ask them all the important things for you to assess the attractiveness of the project.
- If all the steps are successful, we send you a proposal of cooperation and you can begin your adventure with Margo!
In an ultra-fast, increasingly connected economy, where evolutions are constantly multiplying, large groups are preparing for internal and external changes. We offer here some concrete examples of the changes to explore.
On Tuesday, April 17th 2018, the Margo HR team attended the French Digital Women Day (Journée de la Femme Digitale), thought up by Delphine Remy-Boutang. It was a great opportunity to meet inspiring, bold, innovative and creative women. On the agenda: CEOs, Senior Officials, intra and entrepreneurs, Heads of Communication, General Managers, Secretaries of State. Many profiles with various careers and one common goal: innovation for all and by all.
Emilia Kabak-Wołk, HR Manager at Margo in Poland shares her day-to-day challenges to recruit rare profiles such as IT specialists, during an interview conducted by the Polish newspaper Rekruter.
For the International Women Day, Margo’s employees share their experience as women engineers working in tech.
My project is particularly interesting: working in quantitative finance for one of the leading global investment banks is an amazing opportunity.
Paris, February 12, 2018 - Margo, a French Consulting company created in 2005 and historically specialized in IT and in the Financial Markets, changes its business model in order to accompany new industries in their transformation plans. This is also the opportunity for Margo to reveal its new original brand identity, using a customizable logo.